July 5, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I do mean lazy.

Aside from church this morning I haven't done anything. There's facebook and bejeweled (which thankfully is up and working again). My high score in bejeweled doesn't seem to want to improve. It has been annoying me. Then there is msn and my blog!

Well I suppose I have been doing SOMETHING productive. Today and yesterday I have been playing around with the fonts which are going to be on our year 12 formal invitations. I'm not 100% happy with the current fonts and hope to show our formal committee president what I have done.

So now I am just bored. I should probably go and practice my music performances but like I said, this is lazy Sunday. Sitting on the couch in front of the computer it quite nice. Besides I haven't tried singing for two days, who knows what I sound like. But I am feeling alot better in comparison to this time last week or the whole of last week ion general.

Yes...

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment