January 1, 2010

A guest appearance!

Hello loyal followers and readers!
I am Dannica, the 16 year old cousin from Melbourne who likes to dance, whose favourite colour is purple and likes pandas and huskies. I am also featured in the FAIL sticker photos in the previous post.

So anyway, some of you may ask 'Where's Julie? What did you do to her?'. Don't worry, she's alive and well. I haven't done anything to harm her.. yet ;)

This blogging thing is somewhat new to me. I've always wanted to start a permanent one up but whenever I tried to, I failed to think of anything interesting to post. For one, I am not very artistic. I doodle things in my school notebooks, but that's pretty much it. I am also a pretty boring person. I would give up on the blog, delete it, and when I would remember my hopes for starting up a blog again would make another attempt at one. The cycle continues, though I hope I can finally start one up and stick to it.

Just so you know, it took me quite a while to think of all that I have written so far. I am not all that interesting for a start, and I am also not too good at wording my sentences. I guess I'm just not made for blogs.

Don't worry, this won't be a permanent thing.

Ta ta for now!

♥ The boring blogger.

2 comments:

  1. LOL...
    hey that's kinda catchy actually "the boring blogger"...
    do ittt. haha. it can be ur new year's resolution (Y)
    if u really run out of things to say, just post videos of u dancing haha :P

    ReplyDelete