January 12, 2010

It's not you, it's me...

Sorry Blogger but I just got a Tumblr! Don't worry you have not been replaced, just a new friend to post all those short posts which on here would have just added to my drafts pile. I still love you!! But you are reserved for my lovely long essays! I will probably end up posting all the things i find on the net and stuff there. And I will be linking to and from here and there! You two can become good buddies...

And you really need to be updated! Sorry it's been a few days. Don't worry I have nothing planned for tomorrow so a post WILL be, well posted! Lots to share, multiple posts maybe?? Will have to see.

Anyway a LINK to my tumblr! We will see how I handle two blogs at the same time. I still need a name though...

*j

No comments:

Post a Comment