March 6, 2011

GAH!

Slight pause from my usual (but by no means frequent) designy posts..
TUMBLR IS GAY AND WONT LET ME POST SHIT (excuse my french)

But yeah. back at uni, one week has gone by. And there is one way I know I'm REALLY back at uni, I'm cutting up cardboard on the floor again! HOORAH! Not really. I have having limited supplies of stuff. I need to go by more cardboard. I always feel bad for 'wasting' resources when im testing when I know I dont have much of the material. Especially when I can see the amount of it reducing as I go. I'm one of those stingy, eco people. I dont like to spend money and I dont like seeing material going to 'waste'.

In my mind good prototypes are perfect in terms of that design. I hate seeing things not work. i hate making mistakes. Everything needs to work. Every bit thought out thoroughly.

I hate being a perfectionist sometimes. Need to stop thinking and just do. In the words of Nike.

Oh and I still havent found something to write with... but for once i know where my stanley knife is.

No comments:

Post a Comment